Saturday, February 20, 2010

Red Overtone Skywalker/ Red Solar Serpent - Galactic Hawk Moon, Day 13

Codex Borgia
________________________________
Dreamspell: Red Overtone Skywalker (5 Ben), Kin 213, www.lawoftime.org

I empower in order to explore

Commanding wakefulness

I seal the output of space

With the overtone tone of radiance

I am guided by the power of birth.

The command Tower of the Moon wavespell. As the power of space revealing prophecy, the Skywalker also holds the power of thirteen, as it is the thirteenth in succession of the 20 solar frequencies. Skywalker is also a Martian sign: "This present Earth in its turn appears as the scene of life, Mars being its last theatre." (Sri Aurobindo)*

__________________________________________

Long Count: Red Solar Serpent (9 Chicchan), Kin 165, www.calleman.com

I pulse in order to survive

Realizing instinct

I seal the store of life force

With the solar tone of intention

I am guided by the power of birth

I am a galactic activation portal

Enter me.

The serpent initiates are those who remember the previous world systems and explosions of reality. They incarnate or emanate at different times in specific places to life the human species into higher realms.*

__________________________________________

*Star Traveler's 13 Moon Almanac of Synchronicity, Galactic Research Institute, Law of Time Press, Ashland, Oregon, 2009.

No comments:

Post a Comment