Thursday, February 4, 2010

Red Lunar Earth/ Red Rhythmic Moon Water

Paris Codex
_________________________________
Dreamspell: Red Lunar Earth (2 Caban), Kin 197, www.lawoftime.org

I polarize in order to evolve

Stabilizing synchronicity

I seal the matrix of navigation

With the lunar tone of challenge

I am guided by the power of universal water

I am a galactic activation portal

Enter me.

On this day consider that phenomena such as global warming and overpopulation are symptomatic of the erratic timing frequency which drives the technosphere of the human race on planet Earth. Note: Earth seal carries the power of evolving; this week's codon is 53: Evolving.*

____________________________________

Long Count: Red Rhythmic Moon Water (6 Muluc), Kin 197, www.calleman.com

I organize in order to purify

Balancing flow

I seal the process of universal water

With the rhythmic tone of equality

I am guided by my own power doubled.

I am a galactic activation portal

Enter me.

Magic Turtle Day!*
__________________________________________
*Star Traveler's 13 Moon Almanac of Synchronicity, Galactic Research Institute, Law of Time Press, Ashland, Oregon, 2009.

No comments:

Post a Comment