Friday, February 12, 2010

Red Planetary Serpent/ Red Magnetic Eath - Galactic Hawk Moon, Day 6

Codex Borgia
________________________________
Dreamspell: Red Planetary Serpent (10 Chicchan), Kin 205, www.lawoftime.org

I perfect in order to survive

Producing instinct

I seal the store of life force

With the planetary tone of manifestation

I am guided by the power of space

I am a polar kin

I extend the red galactic spectrum.

Solar birthday of Helena Roerich (1879), Kin 230: "The approaching great epoch is closely connected with the ascendancy of woman. As in the best days of humanity, the future epoch will again offer woman her rightful place alongside her eternal fellow-traveler man."*

_____________________________________________

Long Count: Red Magnetic Earth (1 Caban), Kin 157, www.calleman.com

I unify in order to evolve

Attracting synchronicity

I seal the matrix of navigation

With the magnetic tone of purpose

I am guided by my own power doubled.

Today we enter the Yellow Southern Castle of Giving: Court of Intelligence (52-day cycle). we also begin the Earth Wavespell(13) of Navigation. A circle of 360 degrees divided by 7 is 1/7 of a circle, or 51 and 3/7 degrees (precisely the inclination leading to the passage of the chamber of the king in the Great Pyramid). The mechanical clock is based on a 360-degree division of a circle into a day containing 24 hours, 60 minutes and 60 seconds. The Babylonian calendar consists of twelve 30-day cycles = 360 + 5. This is the basis of the original error in time.*

______________________________________________

*Star Traveler's 13 Moon Almanac of Synchronicity, Galactic Research Institute, Law of Time Press, Ashland, Oregon, 2009.

No comments:

Post a Comment