Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Yellow Magnetic Warrior/ Yellow Overtone Star

YAX
___________________________________________
Dreamspell: Yellow Magnetic Warrior (1 Cib), Kin 196, www.lawoftime.org

I unify in order to question

Attracting fearlessness

I seal the output of intelligence

With the magnetic tone of purpose

I am guided by my own power doubled.

Begin Warrior Wavespell (16) of Intelligence. 196 is 28 x 7 or 14 squared. Express intelligence of purpose. Warrior corresponds to S/P Saturn. Any planet is a member of a greater living body of the cosmos which is in its own process of waking itself up.*

__________________________________________

Long Count: Yellow Overtone Star (5 Lamat), Kin 148, www.calleman.com

I empower in order to beautify

Commanding art

I seal the store of elegance

With the overtone tone of radiance

I am guided by the power of intelligence

I am a galactic activation portal

Enter me.

Galactic signature of at least two significant crop circles. One occurred 7/20/2003 (Huish, Wiltshire) depicting a 13-fold star, very similar to the diagram in The Mayan Factor, page 47, that depicts the 13 baktun cycle (Arguelles). The second significant crop circle occurred 7/15/2008 (Avery Manor, Wiltshire) and shows the nearly exact configuration of the planets in the solar system as they appear 12/21/2012. Also, crop circle that appeared 8/16/2007 (Etchilhampton Hill) is very similar to the Star glyph, Lamat!*

_______________________________________________

*Star Traveler's 13 Moon Almanac of Synchronicity, Galactic Research Institute, Law of Time Press, Ashland, Oregon, 2009.

No comments:

Post a Comment