Wednesday, February 17, 2010

White Lunar Dog/ White Rhythmic Wind - Galactic Hawk Moon, Day 11

Codex Egerton
_________________________________
Dreamspell: White Lunar Dog (2 Oc), Kin 210, www.lawoftime.org

I polarize in order to love

Stabilizing loyalty

I seal the process of heart

With the lunar tone of challenge

I am guided by the power of spirit

I am a galactic activation portal

Enter me.

Thought of the day: human beings must be known to be loved; but divine beings must be loved to be known." (Pascal)*

__________________________________________

Long Count: White Rhythmic Wind (6 Ik), Kin 162, www.calleman.com

I organize in order to communicate

Balancing breath

I seal the input of spirit

With the rhythmic tone of equality

I am guided by my own power doubled.

Magic Turtle Day! Consider that the word "calendar" is derived from a Latin word meaning "account book," the first day of every month being calends or the date of payment of debts. In this system, Time is money.*

____________________________________________

*Star Traveler's 13 Moon Almanac of Synchronicity, Galactic Research Institute, Law of Time Press, Ashland, Oregon, 2009.

No comments:

Post a Comment