Friday, February 5, 2010

White Electric Mirror/ White Resonant Dog

The Snake Lady
courtesy Barb MacLeod
________________________________________________________________
Dreamspell: White Electric Mirror (3 Etznab), Kin 198, www.lawoftime.org

I activate in order to reflect

Bonding order

I seal the Matrix of endlessness

With the electric tone of service

I am guided by the power of spirit.

Today is a day of activation and reflection. In your daily reflection, consider the following: you are on a sphere orbiting a star at 66,666 miles per hour covering a distance of 585 million miles every 365 days. Then consider that the star is one of a billion in this galaxy, which is one of 100 million galaxies.*

___________________________________________

Long Count: White Resonant Dog (7 Oc), Kin 150, www.calleman.com

I channel in order to love

Inspiring loyalty

I seal the process of heart

With the resonant tone of attunement

I am guided by the power of spirit

I am a galactic activation portal

Enter me.

Begin 16-day Rhythmic Moon Warrior's Cube Journey. Galactic signature of Rashad Khalifa, decoder of the Quran's underlying mathematical structure based on the number 19.*

__________________________________________

*Star Traveler's 13 Moon Almanac of Synchronicity, Galactic Research Institute, Law of Time Press, Ashland, Oregon, 2009.

No comments:

Post a Comment