Thursday, February 25, 2010

White Planetary Mirror/ White Magnetic Dog - Galactic Hawk Moon, Day 19

Codex Vaticanus
_________________________________
Dreamspell: White Planetary Mirror (10 Etznab), Kin 218, www.lawoftime.org

I perfect in order to reflect

Producing order

I seal the matrix of endlessness

With the planetary tone of manifestation

I am guided by the power of death

I am a galactic activation portal

Enter me.

Gregorian New Year's Day, 2013 - 10 Mirror, the galactic signature of the discovery of Pacal Votan's tomb in Palenque (6/15/1952), indicating that 2013 will be the Year of Resurrection.!!!*

________________________________________

Long Count: White Magnetic Dog (1 Oc), Kin 170, www.calleman.com

I unify in order to love

Attracting loyalty

I seal the process of heart

With the magnetic tone of purpose

I am guided by my own power doubled.

Enter Dog Wavespell (14) of Love. Today is the day of unity and love. "And in the end, the love you take is equal to the love you make." (Lennon and McCartney)*

_____________________________________________

*Star Traveler's 13 Moon Almanac of Synchronicity, Galactic Research Institute, Law of Time Press, Ashland, Oregon, 2009.

No comments:

Post a Comment