Sunday, February 7, 2010

Yellow Overtone Sun/ Yellow Solar Human - Galactic Hawk Moon Day 1

YAX
__________________________________
Yellow Overtone Sun (5 Ahau), Kin 200, www.lawoftime.org

I empower in order to enlighten

Commanding life

I seal the matrix of universal fire

With the overtone tone of radiance

I am guided by the power of elegance.

Today begins the Galactic Moon, with the totem animal hawk. Polynesians consider the hawk a prophetic bird with healing powers. Kin 200 is the seventh and concluding power of the Book of the Seven Lost Generations.*

_________________________________________

Long Count: Yellow Solar Human (9 Eb), Kin 152, www.calleman.com

I pulse in order to influence

Realizing wisdom

I seal the process of free will

With the solar tone of intention

I am guided by the power of elegance

I am a galactic activation portal

Enter me.

152 (8 x19). Solar human represents the final stage of the evolution of matter. The new human of the coming solar age is referred to as homo-noosphericus. On a psycho-mythic note: Today we enter the fifth of the Seven Caves of the Chaway U Kokan, the galactic shape-shifter. This fifth cave is the Cave of Onyx, the knowledge of the inscrutable mystery. The first cave was opened in 2005 at a ceremony at Teotihuacan.*

____________________________________________

*Star Traveler's 13 Moon Almanac of Synchronicity, Galactic Research Institute, Law of Time Press, Ashland, Oregon, 2009.

No comments:

Post a Comment