Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Blue Cosmic Eagle/ Blue Self-Existing Hand

Codex Madrid
_________________________________
Dreamspell: Blue Cosmic Eagle (13 Men), Kin 195, www.lawoftime.org

I endure in order to create

Transcending mind

I seal the output of vision

With the cosmic tone of presence

I am guided by the power of self-generation.

Galactic signature of French poet, Arthur Rimbaud: "Life is a farce that everyone has to perform." World Wetlands Day.*

____________________________________________

Long Count: Blue Self-Existing Hand (4 Manik), Kin 147, www.calleman.com

I define in order to know

Measuring healing

I seal the store of accomplishment

With the self-existing tone of form

I am guided by the power of abundance

I am a galactic activation portal

Enter me.

144Th day of 13-Moon calendar year. "And they sang as it were a new song before the throne, and before the four beasts, and the elders; and no man could learn that song but the hundred and forty and four thousand which were redeemed from the earth." Revelations 14:3*

___________________________________________

*Star Traveler's 13 Moon Almanac of Synchronicity, Galactic Research Institute, Law of Time Press, Ashland, Oregon, 2009.

No comments:

Post a Comment