Monday, February 15, 2010

Yellow Cosmic Star/ Yellow Self-Existing Sun - Galactic Hawk Moon, Day 9

Codex Paris
_________________________________
Dreamspell: Yellow Cosmic Star (13 Lamat), Kin 208, http://www.lawoftime.org/

I endure in order to beautify

Transcending art

I seal the store of elegance

With the cosmic tone of presence

I am guided by the power of free will.

In the Sixteen Year Cube of the Law, 208 is the number of Moons in the sixteen years between 1997 and 2013. Cosmic art helps us transcend the egoic self, first individually, then collectively, so that the whole Earth becomes a work of art.*

________________________________________

Long Count: Yellow Self-existing Sun (4 Ahau), Kin160, http://www.calleman.com/

I define in order to enlighten

Measuring life

I seal the matrix of universal fire

With the self-existing tone of form

I am guided by the power of intelligence

I am a polar kin

I convert the yellow galactic spectrum.

4 Sun refers to 4 Ahau. The sign 4 Ahau marks the beginning and the closing of the Great Cycle. In the Mayan Long Count, the beginning occurs August 13, 3113 (3114 Julian) BC, and is written 13.0.0.0.0, 4 Ahau. This precise date recurs once again on December 21, 2012.*

_________________________________________

*Star Traveler's 13 Moon Almanac of Synchronicity, Galactic Research Institute, Law of Time Press, Ashland, Oregon, 2009.

No comments:

Post a Comment