Thursday, February 11, 2010

Yellow Solar Seed/ Yellow Cosmic Warrior - Galactic Hawk Moon Day 5

Paris Codex
_________________________________
Dreamspell: Yellow Solar Seed (9 Kan), Kin 204, www.lawoftime.org

I pulse in order to target

Realizing awareness

I seal the input of flowering

With the solar tone of intention

I am guided by the power of Universal Fire.

Galactic signature of Nicholas Roerich: "Culture is the accumulation of highest Bliss, highest Beauty, highest Knowledge."*

____________________________________________

Long Count: Yellow Cosmic Warrior (13 Cib), Kin156, www.calleman.com

I endure in order to question

Transcending fear

I seal the output of intelligence

With the cosmic tone of presence

I am guided by the power of Universal Fire.*

_________________________________________

*Star Traveler's 13 Moon Almanac of Synchronicity, Galactic Research Institute, Law of Time Press, Ashland, Oregon, 2009.

No comments:

Post a Comment