Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Blue Galactic Night/ Blue Crystal Eagle - Galactic Hawk Moon Day 4

Codex Madrid
_________________________________
Dreamspell: Blue Galactic Night (8 Akbal), Kin 203, http://www.lawoftime.org/

I harmonize in order to dream

Modeling intuition

I seal the input of abundance

With the galactic tone of integrity

I am guided by the power of accomplishment

I am a galactic activation portal

Enter me.

Magic Turtle Day! Galactic signature of George Harrison: "The planetary spheres, with their countless forms of life, are naught but figures in a cosmic motion picture. One's values are profoundly changed when one is finally convinced that creation is only a vast motion picture and that not in, but beyond, lies his/her own ultimate reality."*

_________________________________________

Long Count: Blue Crystal Eagle (12 Men), Kin 155, www.calleman.com

I dedicate in order to create

Universalizing mind

I seal the output of vision

With the crystal tone of cooperation

I am guided by the power of accomplishment

I am a galactic activation portal

Enter me.

Today is radial plasma Alpha, also know as the Timespace. Consider that a timespace is a coded set of patterns that organize in a systematic manner different levels of reality.*
_______________________________________________
*Star Traveler's 13 Moon Almanac of Synchronicity, Galactic Research Institute, Law of Time Press, Ashland, Oregon, 2009.

No comments:

Post a Comment