Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Yellow Galactic Warrior/ Yellow Crystal Star - Galactic Hawk Moon, Day 17

Paris Codex
_________________________________
Dreamspell: Yellow Galactic Warrior (8 Cib), Kin 216, http://www.lawoftime.org/

I harmonize in order to question

Modeling fearlessness

I seal the output of intelligence

With the galactic tone of integrity

I am guided by the power of universal fire.

Magic Turtle Day! 216 is 6 cubed. This is the basic cube frequency. A cube has 6 sides, 6 is the number of the cube.*

______________________________________

Long Count: Yellow Crystal Star (12 Lamat), Kin 168, http://www.calleman.com/

I dedicate in order to beautify

Universalizing art

I seal the store of elegance

With the crystal tone of cooperation

I am guided by the power of universal fire

I am a galactic activation portal

Enter me.

Today is a day to Universalize Art. Time is Art. Consider that through the medium of universal cosmic time, the Earth, the Sun and every star, constellation and galaxy is coordinated by the synchronic 13:20 frequency of time. We can consciously activate this frequency by mentally engaging this matrix.*

_________________________________________

*Star Traveler's 13 Moon Almanac of Synchronicity, Galactic Research Institute, Law of Time Press, Ashland, Oregon, 2009.

No comments:

Post a Comment