Saturday, February 6, 2010

Blue Self-existing Storm/ Blue Galactic Monkey

Codex Madrid
________________________________
Dreamspell: Blue Self-existing Storm (4 Cauac), Kin 199, www.lawoftime.org
I define in order to catalyze
Measuring energy
I seal the matrix of self-generation
With the self-existing tone of form
I am guided by the power of vision.
Rainbow Bridge Meditation. Waitangi Day (Maori, New Zealand). A crop circle appeared on 7/13/1996 at West Overton depicting the Hunab Ku and New Moon - this has been interpreted as the New Moon that will occur 12/13/2012, which will also be 4 Storm! Galactic signature of Alice Bailey, Sri Aurobindo and Mevlana.*
_______________________________________
Long Count: Blue Galactic Monkey (8 Chuen), Kin 151, www.calleman.com
I harmonize in order to play
Modeling illusion
I seal the process of magic
With the galactic tone of integrity
I am guided by the power of vision
I am a galactic activation portal
Enter me.
151 is a palindromic prime number. It stands alone as an irreducible frequency composite of all frequencies that precede it. Rare radiowave with discrete transmission beams.*
_______________________________________
*Star Traveler's 13 Moon Almanac of Synchronicity, Galactic Research Institute, Law of Time Press, Ashland, Oregon, 2009.

No comments:

Post a Comment