Sunday, February 28, 2010

Red Cosmic Dragon/ Red Self-existing Skywalker - Galactic Hawk Full Moon, Day 22

Codex Borgia
________________________________
Dreamspell: Red Cosmic Dragon: (13 Imix), Kin 221, www.lawoftime.org
I endure in order to nurture
Transcending being
I seal the input of birth
With the cosmic tone of presence
I am guided by the power of life force.
Full Moon. 221 (13 x 17). 17 is the cosmic power of navigation. Within numbers 1 - 441, the middle number is 221. In a magic square of 21, 221 is the central number. All radially opposite numbers of a magic square 21 always add up to 221 x 2.*
__________________________________________
Long Count: Red Self-existing Skywalker (4 Ben), Kin 173, www.calleman.com
I define in order to explore
Measuring wakefulness
I seal the output of space
With the self-existing tone of form
I am guided by the power of universal water
I am a galactic activation portal
Enter me.
Galactic signature of President Obama; also the galactic signature of Bill Clinton and John McCain (who ran against Obama). Note 4 Skywalker (Obama) + 4 Skywalker (Bill Clinton) = 8 Worldbridger - galactic signature of Hilary Clinton! 4 Skywalker is also the Galactic signature of Billy Graham. *
___________________________________________
Star Traveler's 13 Moon Almanac of Synchronicity, Galactic Research Institute, Law of Time Press, Ashland, Oregon, 2009.

No comments:

Post a Comment