Sunday, February 14, 2010

Blue Crystal Hand/ Blue Electric Storm - Galactic Hawk Moon, Day 8

Codex Madrid
________________________________
Dreamspell: Blue Crystal Hand (12 Manik), Kin 207, www.lawoftime.org

I dedicate in order to know

Universalizing healing

I seal the store of accomplishment

With the crystal tone of cooperation

I am guided by the power of self-generation.

New Moon. 4 spins remain until 12/21/2012. Today is Chinese New Year, Year of the Tiger.*

___________________________________________

Long Count: Blue Electric Storm (3 Cauac), Kin 159, www.calleman.com

I activate in order to catalyze

Bonding energy

I seal the matrix of self-generation

With the electric tone of service

I am guided by the power of abundance.

This is the day of radial plasma Seli which also corresponds to the avatar. An avatar is a divine descent embodying some cosmic law or principle necessary for the further advancement of spirit over matter.*

_________________________________________

*Star Traveler's 13 Moon Almanac of Synchronicity, Galactic Research Institute, Law of Time Press, Ashland, Oregon, 2009.

No comments:

Post a Comment