Monday, February 1, 2010

White Crystal Jaguar Wizard/ White Electric World-Bridger

Codex Vaticanus
________________________________
Dreamspell: White Crystal Jaguar Wizard (12 Ix), Kin 194, www.lawoftime.org

I dedicate in order to enchant

Universalizing receptivity

I seal the output of timelessness

With the crystal tone of cooperation

I am guided by the power of death.

Galactic signature of the discovery of the tomb of the Red Queen, Temple XIII, Palenque, (June 1, 1994.)*

____________________________________________

Long Count: White Electric World-Bridger (3 Cimi), Kin 146, www.calleman.com

I activate in order to equalize

Bonding opportunity

I seal the store of death

With the electric tone of service

I am guided by the power of heart

I am a galactic activation portal

Enter me.

Today begins the second GAP run, Kin 146-155, often referred to as the Omega GAP run. This is a good time to consolidate your energy and be open to extra high frequency vibrations from the galactic core. Note: Today is also Gamma, which corresponds to the Great Mystery.*
__________________________________________
*Star Traveler's 13 Moon Almanac of Synchronicity, Galactic Research Institute, Law of Time Press, Ashland, Oregon, 2009.

No comments:

Post a Comment