Tuesday, February 9, 2010

White Resonant Wind/ White Spectral Wizard - Galactic Hawk Moon of Integrity Day 3

Codex Egerton
_________________________________
Dreamspell: White Resonant Wind (7 Ik), Kin 202, www.lawoftime.org

I channel in order to communicate

Inspiring breath

I seal the input of spirit

With the resonant tone of attunement

I am guided by the power of timelessness.

Attune your breath and communication with Spirit. Remember the quality of your w-o-r-l-d is equal to your w-0-r-d. Your words create the future!*

_________________________________________

Long Count: White Spectral Wizard (11 Ik), Kin 154, www.calleman.com

I dissolve in order to enchant

Releasing receptivity

I seal the output of timelessness

With the spectral tone of liberation

I am guided by my own power doubled

I am a galactic activation portal

Enter me.

154 is a factor of 11 and 7. 11 x 7 x 2, or 22 x 7. Consider this quote from the Arcturian Wizard: Whence comes this power, that even in the age of the machine, my name or even the generic word Wizard, is still invoked as a sign of awesome capabilities?"*

__________________________________________

*Star Traveler's 13 Moon Almanac of Synchronicity, Galactic Research Institute, Law of Time Press, Ashland, Oregon, 2009.

No comments:

Post a Comment