Saturday, February 13, 2010

White Spectral World-bridger/ White Lunar Mirror - Galactic Hawk Moon, Day 7

Codex Vaticanus
________________________________
Dreamspell: White Spectral World-bridger (11 Cimi), Kin 206, www.lawoftime.org
I dissolve in order to equalize
Releasing opportunity
I seal the store of death
With the spectral tone of liberation
I am guided by my own power doubled.

Begin 16-day Galactic Moon Cube Journey. Note: the 16-day cube journey is the equivalent of the Bode Martian frequency of 16. Worldbridger corresponds to G/K Mars. According to Cosmic History, the fourth or Atlantean world descended from Mars. This passage perfected the knowledge which had first been developed on Maldek and was then carried from Mars to Earth.*

___________________________________________
Long Count: White Lunar Mirror (2 Etznab), Kin 158, www.calleman.com
I polarize in order to reflect
Stabilizing order
I seal the matrix of endlessness
With the lunar tone of challenge
I am guided by the power of heart.*
___________________________________________
*Star Traveler's 13 Moon Almanac of Synchronicity, Galactic Research Institute, Law of Time Press, Ashland, Oregon, 2009.

No comments:

Post a Comment