Friday, August 31, 2012

Blue Self-Existing Eagle/ Blue Galactic Hand - Lunar Scorpion Moon of Challenge, Day 9












 
 

 

 

TIME = ART

 
 
 
 

Turquoise Mosaic Disc, Chichen Itza, Yucatan, Mexico

 
 
 
 
 
MEN

Dreamspell: Blue Self-Existing Eagle  (4 Men), Kin 95

 
 
I define in order to create
Measuring mind
I seal the output of vision
With the self-existing tone of form
I am guided by the power of magic
I am a polar kin
I convert the blue galactic spectrum.
 
 
Full Moon.  Blue Moon.  Blue moons happen once every 2.72 years.  Note: the Moon appeared blue across the entire Earth for about 2 years after the eruption of Krakatoa in 1883.  Cube day 3: Night Abundance power.  The Path, though unitive, appears different to each person.*
 
 
 
__________________________________
 
(c)Judith Ann Griffith
 


MANIK

 

Long Count:  Blue Galactic Hand (4 Manik), Kin 47

 
 
I harmonize in order to know
Modeling healing
I seal the store of accomplishment
With the galactic tone of integrity
I am guided by the power of magic.
 
 
Most art communicates subliminally; the purer and more attuned the art form and artist, the more subliminal communication there will be in the form of artistic expression.*
 
 
 
 
 
_____________________________________
 
*Star Traveler's 13 Moon Almanac of Synchronicity, Galactic Research Institute, Law of Time Press, Ashland, Oregon, 2012-2013.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 





 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment