Thursday, August 9, 2012

Red Galactic Skywalker/ Red Crystal Serpent - Magnetic Bat Moon of Purpose, Day 15




















TIME = ART






Teotihuacan Mural, Mexico









BEN




Dreamspell: Red Galactic Skywalker  (8 Ben), Kin 73



I harmonize in order to explore
Modeling wakefulness
I seal the output of space
With the galactic tone of integrity
I am guided by the power of navigation.


Cube day 9: Purification power.  As we evolve along the path, everyone will realize the ability to tune into the frequency of his or her archetype and establish contact.*






_________________________________________





CHICCHAN

 

Long Count: Red Crystal Serpent  (12 Chicchan), Kin 25



I dedicate in order to survive
Universalizing instinct
I seal the store of life force
With the crystal tone of cooperation
I am guided by the power of navigation.


The human revolves around its own nucleus and has a its own magnetic field, just as a planet does.*





_____________________________________


*Star Traveler's 13 Moon Almanac of Synchronicity, Galactic Research Institute, Law of Time Press, Ashland, Oregon, 2012-2013.





No comments:

Post a Comment