Monday, August 6, 2012

White Overtone Dog/ White Solar Wind - Magnetic Bat Moon of Purpose, Day 12



















TIME = ART







Homer the Magnificent









 

Dreamspell:  White Overtone Dog  (5 Oc), Kin 70




I empower in order to love
Commanding loyalty
I seal the process of heart
With the overtone tone of radiance
I am guided by the power of endlessness.


Cube day 6: World-Bridger death power.  67th anniversary of Hiroshima Day (8/6/1945, Kin 55).  Peace ceremony.  Curiosity Rover at Mars (NASA) is scheduled to land on the red planet between August 6 and August 20, 2012.  Yoga is the primary art form with which to build the foundation of the inner temple that penetrates through the profane, revealing your innate cosmic identity.*




_________________________________________



OC

Long Count:  White Solar Wind  (9 Oc), Kin 22



I pulse in order to communicate
Realizing breath
I seal the input of spirit
With the solar tone of intention
I am guided by the power of endlessness
I am a galactic activation portal
Enter me.


Rainbow Bridge Meditation.  The holomind perceiver can be likened to an intrinsically cosmic-telepathic internet chat room, installed into the imagination and imprinted in the human brain.*




______________________________________


*Star Traveler's 13 Moon Almanac of Synchronicity,  Galactic Research Institute, Law of Time Press, Ashland, Oregon, 2012-2013.






No comments:

Post a Comment