Tuesday, August 7, 2012

Blue Rhythmic Monkey/ Blue Planetary Night - Magnetic Bat Moon of Purpose



















TIME = ART










Moctezuma's Headdress





CHUEN

 

Dreamspell:  Blue Rhythmic Monkey  (6 Chuen), Kin 71




I organize in order to play
Balancing illusion
I seal the process of magic
With the rhythmic tone of equality
I am guided by my own power doubled.



Cube day 7: Hand accomplishment power.  Any process of transcendence requires an equal dose of exertion and patience; if you don't exert, then you recycle the same thought forms and perceptions.*



__________________________________




AKBAL



Long Count:  Blue Rhythmic Storm (6 Cauac), Kin 19



I organize in order to catalyze
Balancing energy
I seal the matrix of self-generation
With the rhythmic tone of equality
I am guided by my own power doubled.




Within the 13:20 frequency our functioning is syntropic - of ever-greater harmonic arrangements and rearrangements of reality.*



www.calleman.com
www.tzolkincalendar.com
www.shiftoftheages.com
www.mayamajix,com

______________________________________




*Star Traveler's 13 Moon Almanac of Synchronicity, Galactic Research Institute, Law of Time Press, Ashland, Oregon, 2012-2013.







No comments:

Post a Comment