Saturday, August 4, 2012

Yellow Electric Star/ Yellow Resonant Sun - Magnetic Bat Moon of Purpose, Day 10








TIME = ART









Crop Circle 15 August, 2006




Copyright Judith Ann Griffith





LAMAT

 

Dreamspell:  Yellow Electric Star  (3 Lamat), Kin 68

 

I activate in order to beautify
Bonding art
I seal the store of elegance
With the electric tone of service
I am guided by the power of free will.


Untying the knots fire ceremony  (lawoftime.org/untying the knots).  Cube day 4: Seed flowering power.  Solar birthday of President Barack Obama (1961).  Kin 173.  The Mystery sees the universe, not necessarily as phenomenal, imaginal or moral, but rather the mystery sees the universe as aesthetic.*

 



_____________________________________





AHAU


 

Long Count:  Yellow Resonant Sun  (7 Ahau), Kin 20

 

I channel in order to enlighten
Inspiring life
I seal the matrix of universal fire
With the resonant tone of attunement
I am guided by the power of free will
I am a galactic activation portal
Enter me.


20 is the number of totality.  Galactic signature of Kurt Godel, prominent American  mathematician,  and Ann Wigmore, American holistic health pioneer.  Also galactic signature of Ringo Starr.  The cultivation of will provides the direction or force of momentum that helps us to attain higher ends on behalf of the All.*




_____________________________________


*Star Traveler's 13 Moon Almanac of Synchronicity, Galactic Research Institute, Law of Time Press, Ashland, Oregon, 2012-2013.




No comments:

Post a Comment