Saturday, September 1, 2012

Yellow Overtone Warrior/ Yellow Solar Star - Lunar Scorpion Moon of Challenge, Day 10










 
 
 
 
 
 

TIME = ART

 
 
 
 

Hunab Ku - Galactic Butterfly

_________________________________________
 
 
 
 
CIB
 
 

Dreamspell: Yellow Overtone Warrior  (5 Cib), Kin 96

 
 
I empower in order to question
commanding fearlessness
I seal the output of intelligence
With the overtone tone of radiance
I am guided by the power of flowering
I am a galactic activation portal
Enter me.
 
 
Solar super-storm (September 1-2, 1859).  Cube day 4: Seed Flowering power.  Extraterrestrial intelligence is intelligence that has been generated outside of the planetary sphere for the purpose of activating the next stage of evolution.*
 
 
 
________________________________________
 
 
 
 

(c)Judith Ann Griffith
 
LAMAT
 
 

 

Long Count:  Yellow Solar Star  (9 Lamat), Kin 47

 
 
I pulse in order to beautify
Realizing art
I seal the store of elegance
With the solar tone of intention
I am guided by the power of flowering.
 
 
 
Form is the structure of cosmic reality; myth is the consciousness of cosmic reality.*
 
 
 
 
 
_____________________________________
 
 
*Star Traveler's 13 Moon Almanac of Synchronicity, Galactic Research Institute, Law of Time Press, Ashland, Oregon,  2012-2013.
 
 
 



 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment