Friday, August 3, 2012

Blue Lunar Hand/ Blue Rhythmic Storm - Magnetic Bat Moon of Purpose, Day 9

















TIME = ART







Dresden  Codex


 





MANIK



Dreamspell:  Blue Lunar Hand  (2 Manik), Kin 67


I polarize in order to know
Stabilizing healing
I seal the store of accomplishment
With the lunar tone of challenge
I am guided by the power of self-generation.


Cube day 3: Night Abundance power.  In the infinity of the ocean of the mind of God exist super mental civilizations, both within the home galaxy and in parallel galaxies.*




_________________________________




CAUAC


 

Long Count:  Blue Rhythmic Storm  (6 Cauac), Kin 19



I organize in order to catalyze
Balancing energy
I seal the matrix of self-generation
With the rhythmic tone of equality
I am guided by my own power doubled.


Within the 13:20 frequency our functioning is syntropic - of ever-greater harmonic arrangements and rearrangements of reality.*


www.calleman.com
www.tzolkincalendar.com
www.shiftoftheages.com
www.mayanmajix.com


________________________________________


*Star Traveler's 13 Moon Almanac of Synchronicity, Galactic Research Institute, Law of Time Press, Ashland, Oregon, 2012-2013.




No comments:

Post a Comment