Thursday, August 2, 2012

White Magnetic World-Bridger/ White Overtone Mirror - Magnetic Bat Moon of Purpose, Day 8
















TIME = ART







Flower Day Dia de flores by Diego Rivera 1925







CIMI


 

Dreamspell:  White Magnetic World-Bridger  (1 Cimi), Kin 66



I unify in order to equalize
Attracting opportunity
I seal the store of death
With the magnetic tone of purpose
I am guided by my own power doubled.


Full Moon.  Magic Turtle Day.  Begin World-Bridger Wavespell (6) of Death.  The Magnetic tone (Tone 1) is the day to set your intention for the next 13 days.  there are 66 books in the Judeo-Christian Bible.  Cube day 2: Wind Spirit power.  At our root, we are one; we are whole and equal.*





________________________________




ETZNAB

Long Count: White Overtone Mirror  (5 Etznab), Kin 18



I empower in order to reflect
Commanding order
I seal the matrix of endlessness
With the overtone tone of radiance
I am guided by the power of death.


As we develop the telepathic pulsar technologies, we will see the potential of our mind as a powerful cosmic force.*



_____________________________________


*Star Traveler's 13 Moon Almanac of Synchronicity, Galactic Research Institute, Law of Time Press, Ashland, Oregon, 2012-2013.



No comments:

Post a Comment