Friday, August 24, 2012

Yellow Planetary Star/ Yellow Magnetic Sun - Lunar Scorpion Moon of Challenge










 
 
 
 
 
 
 

TIME = ART

 
 
 
 
 
 
 

 

AZTEC CALENDAR SUN STONE

 
 
 
 
 
 (c) Judith Ann Griffith

LAMAT
 

 

Dreamspell:  Yellow Planetary Star  (10 Lamat), Kin 88

 
 
I perfect in order to beautify
Producing art
I seal the store of elegance
With the planetary tone of manifestation
I am guided by the power of intelligence
I am a galactic activation portal
Enter me.
 
 
Neptune in opposition.  Closest approach to Earth.  The soul urges the human to translate the experiences of the sensory realm into the imagery of the imaginal realm, and then express it though art.*
 
 
 
 
_____________________________________
 
 
 
AHAU
 
 
 

Long Count: Yellow Magnetic Sun  (1 Ahau), Kin 40

 
 
I unify in order to enlighten
Attracting life
I seal the matrix of universal fire
With the magnetic tone of purpose
I am guided by my own power doubled.
 
 
All of life, every molecule, every grain of sand has the seed of unity - pre-conscious, unconscious or conscious.*
 
 
 
 
________________________________________
 
 
*Star Traveler's 13 Moon Almanac of Synchronicity, Galactic Research Institute, Law of Time Press, Ashland, Oregon, 2012-2013.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment