Tuesday, August 21, 2012

Red Resonant Serpent/ Red Spectral Earth - Magnetic Bat Moon of Purpose, Day 27




















TIME = ART










Serpent Stone





CHICCHAN

 

Dreamspell:  Red Resonant Serpent  (7 Chicchan), Kin 85



I channel in order to survive
Inspiring instinct
I seal the store of life force
With the resonant tone of attunement
I am guided by the power of navigation
I am a galactic activation portal
Enter me.


On this day in 2017 will appear the next solar eclipse visible from North America.  Everything is happening simultaneously within one vast radial matrix of intersecting time waves.*





______________________________________




CABAN

 

Long Count:  Red Spectral Earth  (11 Caban), Kin 37



I dissolve in order to evolve
Releasing synchronicity
I seal the matrix of navigation
With the spectral tone of liberation
I am guided by my own power doubled.


Telepathic technologies, such as bi-location, will eventually replace the need to travel physically.*




_________________________________________


*Star Traveler's 13 Moon Almanac of Synchronicity, Galactic Research Institute, Law of Time Press, Ashland, Oregon, 2012-2013.








No comments:

Post a Comment