Monday, August 13, 2012

Red Crystal Earth/ Red Electric Moon - Magnetic Bat Moon of Purpose, Day 19



















TIME = ART









Dresden Codex








CABAN


 

Dreamspell:  Red Crystal Earth  (12 Caban), Kin 77



I dedicate in order to evolve
Universalizing synchronicity
I seal the matrix of navigation
With the crystal tone of cooperation
I am guided by the power of universal water
I am a galactic activation portal
Enter me.


Cube day 13: Skywalker Prophecy power.  Symbols are like an engine that that makes things work on a mental level.*





_______________________________________





MULUC

 

Long Count: Red Electric Moon  (3 Muluc), Kin 29



I activate in order to purify
Bonding flow
I seal the process of universal water
With the electric tone of service
I am guided by the power of space.



Cosmic History contains coded keys for the development of transcendental thought forms that surpass the limitations of our present knowledge structures.*



_________________________________________


*Star Traveler's 13 Moon Almanac of Synchronicity, Galactic Research Institute, Law of Time Press, Ashland, Oregon, 2012-2013.




No comments:

Post a Comment