Monday, August 20, 2012

Yellow Rhythmic Seed/ Yellow Planetary Warrior - Magnetic Bat Moon of Purpose, Day 26
















TIME = ART







Weeping Coconuts, Frida Kahlo, 1951






KAN



Dreamspell:  Yellow Rhythmic Seed (6 Kan), Kin 84



I organize in order to target
Balancing awareness
I seal the input of flowering
With the rhythmic tone of equality
I am guided by my own power doubled.


Will is the quality of the alignment of the third-dimensional self with the fourth-dimensional soul essence, as guided by the fifth-dimensional guardian or angel.*




____________________________________




CIB


 

Long Count: Yellow Planetary Warrior  (10 Cib), Kin 36



I perfect in order to question
Producing fearlessness
I seal the output of intelligence
With the planetary tone of manifestation
I am guided by the power of flowering.


Other dimensions are penetrated by an interior mental resonance, which puts you in touch with higher-dimensional phenomena.*


www.calleman.com
www.tzolkincalendar.com
www.shiftoftheages.com
www.mayanmajix.com


_______________________________________



*Star Traveler's 13 Moon Almanac of Synchronicity, Galactic Research Institute, Law of Time Press, Ashland, Oregon, 2012-2013.




Shimmering Substance, Jackson Pollock


No comments:

Post a Comment