Saturday, August 11, 2012

Blue Planetary Eagle/ Blue Magnetic Hand - Magnetic Bat Moon of Purpose, Day 17











Hand Drum - Eagle Rib Man










TIME = ART













MEN


 

Dreamspell:  Blue Planetary Eagle  (10 Men), Kin 75



I perfect in order to create
Producing mind
I seal the output of vision
With the planetary tone of manifestation
I am guided by the power of abundance
I am a polar kin
I extend the blue galactic spectrum.



Cube Day 11: Monkey Magic power.  The mental universe consists of different thinking layers: the level of thinking you tune into determines the type of questions you ask and the answers you receive.*



www.lawoftime.org
www.13moon.com
www.emergent-culture.com
www.psychedelicadventure.blogspot.com



________________________________________



MANIK



Long Count:  Blue Magnetic Hand  (1 Manik), Kin 27



I unify in order to know
Attracting healing
I seal the store of accomplishment
With the magnetic tone of purpose
I am guided by my own power doubled.


The third dimension is the place where your fourth-dimensional movie takes form.*




_______________________________________


*Star Traveler's 13 Moon Almanac of Synchronicity, Galactic Research Institute, Law of Time Press, Ashland, Oregon, 2012-2013.




No comments:

Post a Comment