Friday, August 17, 2012

Red Electric Dragon/ Red Resonant Skywalker - Magnetic Bat Moon of Purpose, Day 23



TIME = ART

Aguateca Jade Pectoral, National Museum, Mexico

______________________________________
IMIX

Dreamspell:  Red Electric Dragon  (3 Imix), Kin 81

I activate in order to nurture
Bonding being
I seal the input of birth
With the electric tone of service
I am guided by the power of life force.
New Moon.  Untying the knots ceremony.  The art of nature is a function of telepathic remembrance.*
__________________________________
 
BEN

Long Count: Red Resonant Skywalker  (7 Ben), Kin 33

I channel in order to explore
Inspiring wakefulness
I seal the output of space
With the resonant tone of attunement
I am guided by the power of life force.
Art, or the planet art whole, is the medium of transmission of creative thought, or the holographic projection of an idea, or image.*
______________________________________
*Star Traveler's 13 Moon Almanac of Synchronicity, Galactic Research Institute, Law of Time Press, Ashland, Oregon, 2012-2013.

No comments:

Post a Comment