Thursday, August 16, 2012

Wednesday, August 15, 2012 Blue Magnetic Storm/ Blue Overtone Monkey - Magnetic Bat Moon of Purpose, Day 21










TIME = ART

Virgin of Guadalupe, Manuel Arellano, 1691

__________________________________
CAUAC

 

Dreamspell:  Blue Magnetic Storm  (1 Cauac), Kin 79

I unify in order to catalyze
Attracting energy
I seal the matrix of self-generation
With the magnetic tone of purpose
I am guided by my own power doubled.
Magic Turtle Day.   Begin Storm Wavespell (7) of Self-Generation.  Cube day 15-Eagle Vision power.  Note the 20-day vinal cycle  "Listens in silence." The 20-day cycle coordinates the annual year bearer (Storm).  So every Storm day a new Vinal will appear.  The holomind perceiver is an evolving organ, the noospheric sensing device opening us to an entirely new cosmic reality.*
___________________________________
CHUEN

Long Count: Blue Overtone Monkey  (5 Chuen), Kin 31

I empower in order to play
Commanding illusion
I seal the process of magic
With the overtone tone of radiance
I am guided by the power of self-generation.
Let your soul work in harmony with the universal intelligence, as your breath does with the air.*
___________________________________
*Star Traveler's 13 Moon Almanac of Synchronicity, Galactic Research Institute, Law of Time Press, Ashland, Oregon, 2012-2013.

No comments:

Post a Comment