Sunday, August 12, 2012

Yellow Spectral Warrior/ Yellow Lunar Star - Magnetic Bat Moon of Purpose, Day 18





















TIME = ART









Bonampak Mural, Chiapas, Mexico







CIB

 

Dreamspell:  Yellow Spectral Warrior  (11 Cib), Kin 76




I dissolve in order to  question
Releasing fearlessness
I seal the output of intelligence
With the spectral tone of liberation
I am guided by my own power doubled.



Perseids Meteor Shower in constellation Perseus.  Cube day 12: Human Free Will power.  Once we realize that there is a hidden way, or a way apart from the social mainstream, then the cultivation of our essence becomes a primary value.*






______________________________________





LAMAT


 

Long Count:  Yellow Lunar Star  (2 Lamat), Kin 28



I polarize in order to beautify
Stabilizing art
I seal the store of elegance
With the lunar tone of challenge
I am guided by the power of universal fire.


Cosmic History is the knowledge of reality that exists above and beyond and even within all human illusion.*




___________________________________________


*Star Traveler's 13 Moon Almanac of Synchronicity, Galactic Research Institute, Law of Time Press, Ashland, Oregon, 2012-2013.





No comments:

Post a Comment