Thursday, August 23, 2012

Blue Solar Hand/ Blue Cosmic Storm - Lunar Scorpion Moon of Challenge, Day 1










 
 
 
 
 
 

TIME = ART

 
 
 
 
 
 
 

A Maya King, Xultun, Guatemala

_______________________________________
 
 
 
MANIK
 
 
 
 

Dreamspell:  Blue Solar Hand  (9 Manik), Kin 87

 
 
I pulse in order to know
Realizing healing
I seal the store of accomplishment
With the solar tone of intention
I am guided by the power of abundance.
 
 
Enter Lunar Scorpion Moon.  This Moon marks the Return of the Fourth Lost Generation: Red Lunar Earth.  Knowledge is revealed and given for awakening the human before death so that he/she can now realize cosmic being.*
 
 
 
 
______________________________________
 
 
 
CAUAC
 

 

Long Count:  Blue Cosmic Storm  (13 Cauac), Kin 39

 
 
I endure in order to catalyze
Transcending energy
I seal the matrix of self-generation
With the cosmic tone of presence
I am guided by the power of abundance
I am a galactic activation portal
Enter me.
 
 
In the cosmic evolutionary nature, whenever a planet attains noosphere - the planetary mind - it then becomes capable of receiving the processes that create galactic culture.*
 
 
 
___________________________________
 
 
*Star Traveler's 13 Moon Almanac of Synchronicity, Galactic Research Institute, Law of Time Press, Ashland, Oregon, 2012-2013.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment