Tuesday, August 28, 2012

Yellow Magnetic Human/ Yellow Overtone Seed - Lunar Scorpion Moon of Challenge













 
 
 
 
 
 
 

TIME = ART

 
 
 
 
 
 
 

Cleopatra and Caesar by Jean Leon Gerome

______________________________________________
 
 
 
 
 
 
EB
 

 

Dreamspell:  Yellow Magnetic Human  (1 Eb), Kin 92

 
 
I unify in order to influence
Attracting wisdom
I seal the process of free will
With the magnetic tone of purpose
I am guided by my own power doubled.
 
 
Begin Human Wavespell (8): Free Will Ripens crossing  We must be honest with ourselves to see things clearly and objectively, so that we can judge rationally and not allow ourselves to be carries away by prejudice or passion.*
 
 
 
__________________________________
 
 
 
KAN
 
 

 

Long Count:  Yellow Overtone Seed (5 Kan), Kin 44

 
I empower in order to target
Commanding awareness
I seal the input of flowering
With the overtone tone of radiance
I am guided by the power of free will.
 
 
By exerting mental and spiritual energy, you are creating space in your mind so you do not have to manufacture thoughts.*
 
 
 
 
____________________________________
 
 
*Star Traveler's 13 Moon Almanac of Synchronicity,  Galactic Research Institute, Law of Time Press, Ashland, Oregon, 2012-2013.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment