Tuesday, August 14, 2012

White Cosmic Mirror/ White Self-Existing Dog - Magnetic Bat Moon of Purpose, Day 20





















TIME = ART





 

Sarcophagus Lid of Pacal Votan, Palenque, Yucatan





ETZNAB

 

Dreamspell: White Cosmic Mirror  (13 Etznab), Kin 78



I endure in order to reflect
Transcending order
I seal the matrix of endlessness
With the cosmic tone of presence
I am guided by the power of spirit.


Laylat al-Qadr (Islam) - the Night of Destiny, Night of Power.  Anniversary of the night Muslims believe the first verses of the Qur'an were revealed to the prophet Muhammad.  Cube day 14: Wizard Timelessness power.  78 is a key number in the tomb of Pacal Votan. The form structure of the sarcophagus lid is actually the resonance of a higher-dimensional archetypal construct.*





_____________________________________









Homer the Magnificent





OC



 

Long Count:  White Self-Existing Dog  (4 Oc), Kin 30



I define in order to love
Measuring loyalty
I seal the process of heart
With the self-existing tone of form
I am guided by the power of death
I am a polar kin
I convert the white galactic spectrum.


Mantra focuses on primordial sound vibration, the primary dimension of universal coordination.*



______________________________________


*Star Traveler's 13 Moon Almanac of Synchronicity, Galactic Research Institute, Law of Time Press, Ashland, Oregon, 2012-2013.










No comments:

Post a Comment