Monday, May 3, 2010

April 19, 2010 - Blue Spectral Monkey/ Blue Lunar Night - Planetary Dog Moon of Manifestation, Day 16

The Sacred Tzolk'in
____________________________________
Blue Spectral Monkey (11 Chuen), Kin 11 www.lawoftime.org

I dissolve in order to play

Releasing illusion

I seal the process of magic

With the spectral tone of liberation

I am guided by my own power doubled.

Galactic signature of Valum Votan. Monkey is seal 11, Spectral is tone 11. Consider that the symbol of 11:11 was encoded into our cellular memory banks long ago - the 11:11 is the bridge to an entirely different spiral of evolution. The total solar eclipse of August the eleventh, 1999 occurred at 11:11 AM GMT.* ________________________________________

Blue Lunar Night (2 Akbal), Kin 223 www.calleman.com

I polarize in order to dream

Stabilizing intuition

I seal the input of abundance

With the lunar tone of challenge

I am guided by the power of vision.

Note this is the lunar day of challenge. Today is Gamma on the 13 Moon Calendar. The quality of Gamma is to pacify, unify and attain the power of peace.*

________________________________________
*Star Traveler's 13 Moon Almanac of Synchronicity, Galactic Research Institute, Law of Time Press, Ashland, Oregon, 2009.

No comments:

Post a Comment