Tuesday, May 4, 2010

April 28, 2010 - Yellow Resonant Sun/ Yellow Spectral Human - Planetary Dog Moon of Manifestation, Day 25

The Sacred Tzolk'in
_______________________________________________
Yellow Resonant Sun (7 Ahau), Kin 20, www.lawoftime.org & www.13moon.com
I channel in order to enlighten
Inspiring life
I seal the matrix of universal fire
With the resonant tone of attunement
I am guided by the power of free will
I am a galactic activation portal
Enter me.
Full moon (and kin 20) the totality of time! Ancient alchemists say that seeing the moon measures the whole space of the zodiac in the time of 28 days and that the wise men in India and most of the ancient astrologers have granted 28 mansions to the moon. And in these 28 mansions were laid many secrets of the wisdom of the wonders of all things. (Alpharus)*
_____________________________________ Yellow Spectral Human (11 Eb), Kin 232, www.calleman.com
I dissolve in order to influence
Releasing wisdom
I seal the process of free will
With the spectral tone of liberation
I am guided by my own power doubled.*
_____________________________________
*Star Traveler's 13 Moon Almanac of Synchronicity, Galactic Research Institute, Law of Time Press, Ashland, Oregon, 2009.

No comments:

Post a Comment