Tuesday, May 4, 2010

April 27, 2010 - Blue Rhythmic Storm/ Blue Planetary Monkey - Planetary Dog Moon of Manifestation, Day 24

The Sacred Tzolk'in
__________________________________
Blue Rhythmic Storm (6 Cauac), Kin 19, www.lawoftime.org & www.13moon.com

I organize in order to catalyze

Balancing energy

I seal the matrix of self-generation

With the rhythmic tone of equality

I am guided by my own power doubled.

The moon's Metonic cycle is 19-years. The Baha'i calendar, established in the 19th century is also based on cycles of 19 years and has 19 months.*

______________________________________

Blue Planetary Monkey (10 Chuen), Kin 231, www.calleman.com

I perfect in order to play

Producing illusion

I seal the process of magic

With the planetary tone of manifestation

I am guided by the power of self-generation.

Today in 1862, kin 31, the first U.S. paper money was issued: $5,$10, $20. Note; Today 1.4 billion people live on less than $1.25 a day while another 1.6 billion people live on less than $2.50 a day! Also note that in 2008 there were 800 billionaires, while 50 years ago there were none.*

__________________________________

*Star Traveler's 13 Moon Almanac of Synchronicity, Galactic Research Institute, Law of Time Press, Ashland, Oregon, 2009.

No comments:

Post a Comment