Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Red Lunar Dragon/Red Rhythmic Skywalker - Spectral Serpent Moon of Liberation, Day18

The Sacred Tzolk'in
_______________________________________________
Red Lunar Dragon (2 Imix), Kin 41, www.lawoftime.org & www.13moon.com
I polarize in order to nurture
Stabilizing being
I seal the input of birth
With the lunar tone of challenge
I am guided by the power of space.
Kin 41. Verse 41 of Patanjali's yoga sutras: "By controlling the force which governs the prana, the yogi can surround him/herself with a blaze of light." Lunar Dragon says all of life is remembering.*
______________________________________________
Red Rhythmic Skywalker (6 Ben), Kin 253 www.calleman.com
I organize in order to explore
Balancing wakefulness
I seal the output of space
With the rhythmic tone of equality
I am guided by my own power doubled.
Skywalker explores space. Galactic signature of Iranian President Mahmoud Ahmadinejad.*
_____________________________________
*Star Traveler's 13 Moon Almanac of Synchronicity, Galactic Research Institute, Law of Time Press, Ashland, Oregon, 2009.
Codex Borgia

No comments:

Post a Comment