Friday, May 7, 2010

Red Electric Moon/Red Resonant Dragon - Spectral Serpent Moon of Liberation, Day 6

The Sacred Tzolk'in
_______________________________________________
Red Electric Moon (3 Muluc), Kin 29, www.lawoftime.org & www.13moon.com
I activate in order to purify
Bonding flow
I seal the process of universal water
With the electric tone of service
I am guided by the power of space.
Activate purification! 29 is the number of a Saturn return - the time it takes Saturn to make one orbit of the sun. This is when Saturn completes28 378-day synodic loops around the earth.*
_______________________________________________
Red Resonant Dragon (7 Imix), Kin 241, www.calleman.com
I channel in order to nurture Inspiring being
I seal the input of birth
With the resonant tone of attunement
I am guided by the power of space
I am a galactic activation portal
Enter me.
Meditate with the trees, or better yet, plant some!*
_______________________________________________
*Star Traveler's 13 Moon Almanac of Synchronicity, Galactic Research Institute, Law of Time Press, Ashland, Oregon, 2009.
Codex Borgia

No comments:

Post a Comment