Friday, May 21, 2010

Blue Self-existing Night/Blue Galactic Eagle - Spectral Serpent Moon of Liberation, Day 20

The Sacred Tzolk'in
_______________________________________________
Blue Self-existing Night (4 Akbal), Kin 43 www.lawoftime.org & www.13moon.com
I define in order to dream
Measuring intuition
I seal the input of abundance
With the self-existing tone of form
I am guided by the power of self-generation
I am a galactic activation portal
Enter me.
The Night appears both as our daily kin as well as the psi chrono. Synchronize the aboriginal dream. "Aboriginals believe in two forms of time; two parallel streams of activity. One is the daily objective activity, the other is an infinite spiritual cycle called the "dreamtime," more real the reality itself. Whatever happens in the dreamtime establishes the values, symbols and laws of Aboriginal society. It was believed that some people of unusual spiritual powers had contact with the dreamtime." (Peter Weir, The Last Wave).*
___________________________________________
Blue Galactic Eagle (8 Men), Kin 255 www.calleman.com
I harmonize in order to create
Modeling mind
I seal the output of vision
With the galactic tone of integrity
I am guided by the power of self-generation.
Harrowing of Hell. Day of the Rainbow Bridge Meditation. Galactic signature of J.R.R. Tolkien and Jerry Garcia. Garcia said the following about 2012 in a Rolling Stone interview (9/2/1993): "...the date that holds significance for me is 2012...I'm hoping that the transformations will made everything irrelevant. We'll all just go to the next universe as pure thought forms."*
__________________________________________
*Star Traveler's 13 Moon Almanac of Synchronicity, Galactic Research Institute, Law of Time Press, Ashland, Oregon, 2009.

No comments:

Post a Comment