Saturday, May 8, 2010

White Self-existing Dog/White Galactic Wind - Spectral Serpent Moon of Liberation, Day 7

The Sacred Tzolk'in
_______________________________________________
White Self-existing Dog (4 Oc), Kin 30, www.lawoftime.com & www.13moon.com
I define in order to love
Measuring loyalty
I seal the process of heart
With the self-existing tone of form
I am guided by the power of death
I am a polar kin
I convert the white galactic spectrum.
Begin 16-day Spectral Moon Cosmic Cube Journey. Theosophists celebrate this day, as it is the ex carnation date of Madame Blavatsky. Self-existing Dog is the 11th of the clear signs on the tomb of Pacal Votan. Thought of the day: Only through self-love can we generate compassion for any and all other souls - through compassionate insight we can know all should to be one.*
______________________________________
White Galactic Wind (8 Ik), Kin 242, www.calleman.com
I harmonize in order to communicate
Modeling breath
I seal the input of spirit
With the galactic tone of integrity
I am guided by the power of death.
Note: This week the tone numbers and Earth families of daily kin and psi chrono units mesh. Good time to synchronize with the noosphere. Galactic signature of U2's Bono.*
________________________________________
*Star Traveler's 13 Moon Almanac of Synchronicity, Galactic Research Institute, Law of Time Press, Ashland, Oregon, 2009.
Hunab Ku - One Giver of Movement & Measure

No comments:

Post a Comment