Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Red Resonant Skywalker/Red Spectral Serpent - Spectral Serpent Moon of Liberation, Day 10

The Sacred Tzolk'in
_______________________________________________
Red Resonant Skywalker (7 Ben), Kin 33, www.lawoftime.org & www.13moon.com
I channel in order to explore
Inspiring wakefulness
I seal the output of space
With the resonant tone of attunement
I am guided by the power of life force.
Tone 7, seal 13. Key numbers of the Tzolk'in matrix. Skywalker, S/P Mars, guided by Serpent, G/K Maldek. Good day to pacify the lost planet analphs: Consider then, that the fourth dimension is the pure imaginal/mental dimension where all of the astral movies are stored, and go on a pacification expedition.*
_________________________________________________
Red Spectral Serpent (11 Chicchan), Kin 245 www.calleman.com
I dissolve in order to survive
Releasing instincts
I seal the store or life force
With the spectral tone of liberation
I am guided by my own power double
I am a polar kin
I transport the red galactic spectrum.
Serpent knowledge and wisdom is often stored in caverns or caves (storage units), beneath pyramids. Almost every part of the planet has myths and stories about vast underground networks of caves and tunnels, including central Asia, India, Africa, Australia, Mesoamerica and throughout South America.*

_______________________________________

Star Traveler's 13 Moon Almanac of Synchronicity, Galactic Research Institute, Law of Time Press, Ashland, Oregon, 2009.

The Codex Borgia

No comments:

Post a Comment