Monday, May 3, 2010

April 23, 2010 Blue Lunar Eagle/ Blue Rhythmic Hand - Planetary Dog Moon of Manifestation, Day 20

The Sacred Tzolk'in
_______________________________________________
Blue Lunar Eagle (2 Men), Kin 15, www.lawoftime.org & www.13moon.com
I polarize in order to create
Stabilizing mind I seal the output of vision
With the lunar tone of challenge
I am guided by the power of accomplishment.
Good day to practice stabilizing the mind. "The nature of the mind, as well as being empty, is also intrinsically aware: everywhere it is clear." (Padmasambhava).*
_______________________________________________
Blue Rhythmic Hand (6 Manik), Kin 227, www.calleman.com
I organize in order to know
Balancing healing
I seal the store of accomplishment
With the rhythmic tone of equality
I am guided by my own power doubled.
Rainbow Bridge Meditation: "Know Thyself."*
_______________________________________________
*Star Traveler's 13 Moon Almanac of Synchronicity, Galactic Research Institute, Law of Time Press, Ashland, Oregon, 2009.

No comments:

Post a Comment