Tuesday, May 18, 2010

Yellow Magnetic Sun/Yellow Overtone Human - Spectral Serpent Moon of Liberation, Day 17

The Sacred Tzolk'in
_______________________________________________
Yellow Magnetic Sun (1 Ahau), Kin 40, www.lawoftime.org & www.13moon.com
I unify in order to enlighten
Attracting life
I seal the matrix of universal fire
With the magnetic tone of purpose
I am guided by my own power doubled.
Begin Sun Wavespell (4) power of Enlightenment. Today in Kin 40. The Babylonians knew that the Pleiades disappeared from view for 40 days each year. The reappearance of the Pleiades was celebrated as the Babylonian New Year Festival. 40 is a key number in many cultures. 40 years the Israelis wandered in the desert. Muhammad was 40 years when the angel Gabriel spoke his first lines of the Quran to him. Jesus fasted for 40 days, etc.*
________________________________________
Yellow Overtone Human (5 Eb), Kin 252, www.calleman.com
I empower in order to influence
Commanding wisdom
I seal the process of free will
With the overtone tone of radiance
I am guided by the power of universal fire.
Galactic signature of Martin Luther King: "I have a dream..." 252 = 21 x 12: these are mirror numbers. 21 squared is 441, and 12 squared is 144. Reverse symmetry maintains itself in vigesimal as well: 252 is written 12.12. Venus spends 252 days as the morning star. Earth hour.*
________________________________________
*Star Traveler's 13 Moon Almanac of Synchronicity, Galactic Research Institute, Law of Time Press, Ashland, Oregon, 2009.

No comments:

Post a Comment