Monday, May 10, 2010

Yellow Rhymic Human/Yellow Planetary Seed - Spectral Serpent Moon of Liberation, Day 9

The Sacred Tzolk'in
_______________________________________________
Yellow Rhythmic Human (6 Eb), Kin 32 www.lawoftime.org & www.13moon.com
I organize in order to influence
Balancing wisdom
I seal the process of free will
With the rhythmic tone of equality
I am guided by my own power doubled.
289th day of the 13 Moon year-289 = 17 squared. Consider that your body is a subset of a whole system - only through your whole body can you know the whole system.*
_______________________________________________
Yellow Planetary Seed (10 Kan), Kin 244, www.calleman.com
I perfect in order to target
Producing awareness
I seal the input of flowering
With the planetary tone of manifestation
I am guided by the power of free will.
Galactic signature of the first day of Woodstock (1969). Good day to contemplate the meaning of deja vu: Deja vu is the experience of being certain that you have experienced or seen a new situation previously - you feel as though the event has already happened or is repeating itself. Telepathic portal experience. Key to parallel universe.*

__________________________________________________

*Star Traveler's 13 Moon Almanac of Synchronicity, Galactic Research Institute, Law of Time Press, Ashland, Oregon, 2009.

The Paris Codex

No comments:

Post a Comment