Monday, May 3, 2010

April 22, 2010 - White Magnetic Wizard/ White Overtone World-bridger - Planetary Dog Moon of Manifestation, Day 19

The Sacred Tzolk'in
_________________________________
White Magnetic Wizard (1 Ix), Kin 14, www.lawoftime.org & www.13moon.com
I unify in order to enchant
Attracting receptivity
I seal the output of timelessness
With the magnetic tone of purpose
I am guided by my own power doubled.
Enter the Wizard Wavespell (2) of Timelessness. Galactic signature of Lord Byron and the Dalai Lama. Earth Day 40Th Anniversary.*
___________________________________________
White Overtone World-Bridger (5 Cimi), Kin 226, www.calleman.com
I empower in order to equalize
Commanding opportunity
I seal the store of death
With the overtone tone of radiance
I am guided by the power of timelessness.
Galactic signature of James Dean. Also sign of Mars. Psi chrono is also Mars, 4 Skywalker. Note: two of the most recognized icons of pop culture are James Dean and Marilyn Monroe. James Dean is coded by Mars and Marilyn by Maldek. Lost planet replays?*
_______________________________________
*Star Traveler's 13 Moon Almanac of Synchronicity, Galactic Research Institute, Law of Time Press, Ashland, Oregon, 2009.

No comments:

Post a Comment